The sun kissed bays of the Caribbean meet the downtown Italian eatery in the smooth, elegant and sharp Jamaican Express.
Exclusively designed and created by Team PHACTORY — this cocktail is one of a kind.
Combining spiced rum, hazelnut liqueur, salted caramel, espresso and a touch of sugar… it’s truly mouthwatering.
What you’ll need:
- Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum (45ml)
- Frangelico Hazelnut Liqueur (45ml)
- Espresso Coffee (20ml)
- Salted Caramel (1 generous tsp)
- Sugar (1 tsp)
- Ice (cubes)
Garnishes: Coffee Beans (3), Crystallised Ginger & Chocolate Bar of Your Choice — We Used a Mars
What you’ll do:
- Grab a cocktail shaker and add the sugar, salted caramel, coffee, Frangelico and Sailor Jerry.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake hard for 15-20 seconds (you want to shake it real hard to generate lots of foam to sit on top of the drink).
- Fill a rocks glass with ice.
- Strain your shaken concoction into the glass quickly — this will give you that lovely frothy texture to your cocktail.
- Garnish with the coffee beans, skewered crystallised ginger and cut Mars.
Done and dusted.
Congrats, you have completed one hell of a trendy and lively tipple. Let that soft foam engulf your lips as you hop aboard the Jamaican Express.
Me need fi full up pon sum rum.